Cómo hacer volver de iOS 12 a iOS 11 en tu iPhone o iPad
- Explanation of iOS 12 update and issues caused
- Need to revert to iOS 11
- What to consider before downgrading
- Backup data
- Check device compatibility
- Download iOS 11 firmware
- Steps to downgrade from iOS 12 to iOS 11
- Connect device to computer
- Open iTunes
- Enter device into recovery mode
- Choose the downloaded iOS 11 firmware
- Restore device
- Troubleshooting issues during the downgrade process
- Errors that may occur
- How to fix or resolve them
- Encouragement to proceed carefully
- Remind reader of the importance of making a backup
- Reference to where they can find additional help
## Cómo hacer volver de iOS 12 a iOS 11 en tu iPhone o iPad
Apple's iOS 12 release has brought numerous new features and improvements to iPhone and iPad users but not everyone has had a seamless experience. Due to various issues and complications, some users may find themselves wanting to revert to iOS 11. The process is not difficult but it’s important to be aware of the necessary steps and how to execute them properly. This article will guide you through the process of downgrading from iOS 12 to iOS 11 and provide some tips and warnings to ensure everything goes smoothly.
### ¿Qué se debe de considerar antes de hacer el cambio?
Before downgrading, it's critical to back up your data. This ensures that even if something goes wrong during the process, you won't lose your important information. To make a backup on your device go to Settings > iCloud > Backup and tap "Backup Now". Alternatively, connect your device to your computer and backup to iTunes.
Another important consideration is to check if your device is compatible with iOS 11. Not all models support iOS 11, so before proceeding, check that your device is compatible with iOS 11. Additionally, you must download the iOS 11 firmware. You can search for it online or rely on a third-party website. However, it is recommended that you use the official Apple website to download the firmware to avoid causing any damage to your device.
### Pasos para hacer el cambio a iOS 11
Once you have backed up your data, checked compatibility and downloaded the iOS 11 firmware, your device is ready to be downgraded.
1. Connect your device to your computer
2. Open iTunes on your computer
3. Put your device into recovery mode. You can do this by following the steps specific to your device model.
4. When your device is in recovery mode, choose the downloaded iOS 11 firmware. You can use the “shift” button on a computer (or Option key on a Mac) and click "Restore" to choose the firmware.
5. Restore your device.
The restore process may take some time depending on the size of the backup and the speed of the computer. It's critical not to disconnect your device during the restore.
### Problemas comunes y cómo solucionarlos durante la instalación
During the downgrade process, you may encounter some issues, including errors such as "an error occurred during the restore process". If you experience any issues, try restarting the computer or checking that your device is in recovery mode before moving on. Alternatively, try using a different computer.
Switching from iOS 12 to iOS 11 might be your best option if you're experiencing problems with your device. Although the process of downgrading can be nerve-racking, following the steps carefully and taking into consideration the aforementioned precautions will help ensure a safe and successful downgrade. Just remember to back up your data, check compatibility, download the firmware, and proceed with caution.